15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
PATIENT MOTIVATION & RECRUITMENT: The new patient
recruitment practices and ways to retain patients in clinical trials
COST-EFFECTIVNESS: Development of cost-effective clinical trial
infrastructure capabilities in the emerging markets
CLINICAL TRIAL FEASIBILITY: Better understanding of the trial
REGULATORY ENVIROMENT: Gain better insight of the current situation
of clinical trials and regulatory environment
CLINICAL RESEARCH: How does the clinical research lead to improvements in the patient care
Managing Director and Vice President of Novo Nordisk, Japan
Global Head Clinical Operations
Regional Medical Director
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice
Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors,
QPPVs and Heads of departments from
pharmaceutical industry involved in:
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical Development
- Patient Recruitment and
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Site Management
- Global Monitoring Operations
- Drug Safety and Development
- Scientific Affairs
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop18 October 2016
Site Selection and its Requirements
27 September 2016 (15:00-16:00)
- What are the key requirements for the site selection?
- What is the right time to select a site for the clinical trial?
- What is the connection between a successful site selection
and a recruitment of the right patient?
- What has to be considered when selecting the site?
- Are pharmaceutical companies capable of improving the site
Funding and Reimbursement of the Clinical Trials
27 September 2016 (16:00-17:00)
- Who is the main source for funding the clinical research?
- What are the main costs for the patients?
- What are the ways to minimize the costs?
- Introduce some possible cost saving strategies
RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY!
Waiting for Approval to Attend? Are you not sure now? Don’t miss out! Reserve Your Seat TODAY and we will hold your place for next 10 days!
The 3rd Annual Patient Recruitment and Retention Summit will take place in the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, 392 Havelock Road Singapore, 169663.
Things to do in Singapore:
- Visit the Botanic Gardens – Great for the early morning job before the conference, famous for it’s rainforest feel and collection of over 3000 orchids
- Tour of the Chinatown Heritage Centre – a walk back into 19th Century bedrooms, kitchens and streets – made more remarkable by the skyscrapers in the background.
- Take a trip of the Singapore Flyer – Singapore’s answer to the London Eye